lunes, 28 de noviembre de 2011

DAY 18

Day 18
1. I love my dog, he's been with me for the past 13 years
2. I love that I healed him with Aura Soma, vegan diet and love
3. I love to watch him run up the stairs whe I thought I would never feel him pull on the leash
4. I love to go for a walk at the night
5. I love looking at the moon
6. I love her power and light filling me
7. I love that a day is coming to an end and I still have the energy to feed my kids and put them to bed with a story
8. I love that I made 2 trays of different kinds of biscuits for the weeks so that my kids have their homemade snack for school
9. I love that my kids don't eat preservatives or artificial coloured foods
10. I love that because of his great health my little boy went through the flu in 3 days, with soups, smoothies and phitoteraphy and NO antibiotics

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario