martes, 15 de noviembre de 2011

Day 5

Hey, this was a great green day! As a Monday should always be.
Breakfast: hot water with lemon and about 2 litres of water through the morning
Lunch: Green Smoothie (kale, banana, prunes, water) and big bowl of stir fried veggies with no salt and no oil, just a bit of soy sauce and seichuan pepper
Mid afternoon: another Green Smoothie
Dinner: Green Juice (cucomber, celery and kale)

I fell so proud of myself!!!


DAY 5
1.I love myself for committing to such an inspiring habit, I couldn't believe how great this makes me feel.
2. I love myself for committing to a whole week on green juices only even if period turned up today!!!
3. I love my mum for always being there for me to lend a hand when needed
4. I loved spending the morning in the kithen making cakes and muffins to sweeten people lives.
5. I love earthy autumn colours
6. I love that Christmas isn't far away.
7. I love that for the first time I am having a full vegan menu for the holidays
8. I love that I am planning on doing all the decorations with things I gather in the woods.
9. I love that I will hold loads of parties to celebrate that we simply are alive and belong to this beautiful world.
10. I love the day that's coming to an end, even if it was a hard one.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario