jueves, 24 de noviembre de 2011

Monday day 11

1. I love that my body went through flu in 6 hours instead than the usual 3 days
2. I love that people around me appreciated the fact and took note to improve their health
3. I love that my body is healthy
4. I love that my body is strong
5. I love that my kids go out and say my mom is always happy because she drinks green juice
6. I love that my mum takes good example and started eating vegan
7. I love the beginning of the week as much as I love the end, each with its pros and cons
8. I love that I don't crave coffee first thing in the morning
9. I love that the idea of croissant and cappuccino makes me feel sick, it's means I went pass them
10. I love to go for a walk in the Old Town after dark

Tuesday day 12

1. I love that through business I found a long lost friend
2. I love that when there's been a deep feeling, even if time passes by, only a smile is enough to wipe off the time gone by and it's possible to pick up where left
3. I love that where there was trust, there always will be
4. I love my job
5. I love starting a project, working throughly hard until it's satisfactorly finished
6. I love that when I do something I like, even if it's hard, it doesn't bother or tire me
7. I love finding people the perfect home
8. I love the excitment of starting with a new client
9. I love when older people takes me seriously
10. I love when a senior professional consider my advices

Wednesday Day 13

1. I love that it loooks like life loves me
2. I love that I keep finding signs the someone from above is always looking after me
3.I love that people like me
4. I love that it doesn't bother me anymore when someone doesn't like me
5. I love that I stopped suffering if I am not able to make everyone happy
6. I love that I understand that nobody can understand me
7.I love that there are many more people that like me that whose that dislike me
8. I love that when I am not wanted I turn around and walk away with no anger
9. I love that at the end of the day I am always grateful for all I achieved today
10. I love that I found and the bottom of my briefcase a 50€ note I had forgotten about and put it away for a special treat for my family

Thursday day 14

I am European, we do not celebrate Thanksgiving but as I teach my kids to give thanks to the Spirits for all we have I will honor it for all the Americans
1. I am thankful for my family
2. I am thankful for my job
3. I am thankful for my business
4. I am thankful for my vibrant health
5. I am thankful for my home
6. I am thankful for my friends
7. I am thankful for what I lear every day
8. I am thankful for my mistakes
9. I am thankful for my background
10. I am thankful for my life as it is

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario