domingo, 27 de noviembre de 2011

Friday day 15 
1. I love sitting under a tree at dawn meditating and 
feeling its green hug
2. I love feeling at more ease with nature than with urban life
3. I love being green in living, eating and thinking
4. I love chewing wheatgrass, it makes me feel so natural and alive
5. I love the inspiration I get from talking to wiser and older people
6. I love having a long conversation with a girlfriend sharing 
concerns and happiness
7. I love having a good laugh with a girlfriend over tea
8. I love not feeling guilty for not working and spending time with 
a girlfriend instead
9. I love finding a book to give a friend as a present
10. I love writing a deep dedicatory so it won't be forgotten and 
will remeber the moment and the reason the book was given to her.
 
 
Saturday day 16
 
1. I love to cater for a child birthday party
2. I love making everything from scratch and planning in advance 
the child most special day
3. I love their little expecting faces when they walk in and find 
out their favourite carachter is the theme of their party
4. I love making a special themed cake
5. I also love to cater for an adult birthday party ( if you wonder, 
yes, today I had a 4 and a 40 yrs old parties)
6. I love when after the first few drinks they loose their shiness 
and the party kicks!
7. I love it because it doesn't seem like work but fun for me too
8. I love that they love my food
9. I love they appreciate my work and don't treat me like staff 
but like one of them
10. I love that when they ask I tell them about vegan food parties 
and hopefully they will became the majority in the future
 
Sunday day 17
1. I love that I have finally dowloaded an update for the Ipad,
so that from now on I can post my lovings everyday and not have 
to wait for a decent web access
2. I love that I went to a natural fair this morning and I went to see
the raw food stand and everything there looked like what I make 
for myself, so I am good cook
3. I love that I am a good cook
4. I love that I can find inspiration everywhere
5. I love cooking for my family
6. I love that I am experimeting with vegan cakes and will introduce
them to my customers
7. I love that folks are starting to question animal products
8. I love that my friend said to me today: if everybody thought like 
you, the world wouldn't have problems!
9. I love that we are palnning to go to plant trees in a new 
reforesting park next weekend
10. I love my raw chocolates I am eating!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario