lunes, 14 de noviembre de 2011

DAY 3 AND DAY 4

Now, this was the weekend that got a bit upside down, but still tried to be as light as possible
SATURDAY
Breakfast: remember that the night before I had been slightly drinking, which resulted in a moderate hangover when waking up and also finding no lemons in the house so I had a red tea instead. After a while I had a cucumber and celery juice (processed in the liquidiser) to clean my excesses.
Lunch: after having spent the morning out and about and haven't been fully recovered I had to have a pizza with some vegan cheese and loads of fresh veggies, yyummy! After that I was myself again
Mid afternon: huge mixed salad
Dinner: Green juice (celery, cucomber and kale)

And Sunday we went out to the country
Breakfast: purple smoothie (orange juice, prunes, bananas)
Mid morning: green tea
Lunch: Avocado, lettuce and tomato sandwich
Mid afternoon: another sandwich and a red tea
Dinner: BBQed chestnuts we  got from a countryman

Had no web access yesterday so DAY 3 and DAY 4 go together.
1. I love that today is the first day of the rest of my life
2. I love my silky hair
3. I love my shiny skin
4. I love my flat stomach
5. I love the firm roundness of my bottom
6. I love how light I feel
7. I love the flexibility of my body
8. I love being happy
9. I love feeling hopeful for the future
10. I love being in love
11. I love to go walking in the park this morning and finding wisdom by looking at the greeness
12. I love the smell of Nature after a night rain
13. I love how my doggy loves these moments
14. I love that people trust me
15. I love that my restaurant was today full of laughing people
16. I love the love I put in the food I cook
17. I love to bless the food before eatinf it
18. I love how I can spend a Monday on water after some extra calories on Sunday, my body actually demands a break, even if it was raw vegan chocolate
19. I love how people admire me for doing so and encorages me to carry on and finally get rid of the 6 pounds left...(I kow I am not supposed to use a scale, but if I don't I cannot discipline myself)
20. I love that my friend asked me to be her bithing partner.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario