domingo, 20 de noviembre de 2011

DAY 10


Today I don't feel well, might have caught the cold but still
1. I love that I know tomorrow I will feel better
2. I love that Nature is wise and my body tells me to take things easy
3. I love to spend time doing nothing, just be
4. I love that the rest of the family show concern and appreciation
5. I love that my daughter can hug me the same way my mum used to when I was small and felt poorly
6. I love that my husband takes care of me
7. I love that my little boy gave me his teddy to make me feel better
8. I love to spend the afternoon on the couch catching up on movies I had no time to watch
9. I love to look at the refreshing rain outside
10. I love the light and the colour of the plantas, flowers and trees get with the rain
And tomorrow, out on the battle field again! Good job it's Sunday!!!!
Blessings

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario