sábado, 12 de noviembre de 2011

DAY 2

Breakfast: I usually have the same Orange smoothie every day. Orange juice, half a melon, 2 bananas
Mid morning: 3 cups of flavoured balck tea (which caused me lack of sleep at night, as my system isn't used to so much tein in one go)
Lunch: Smoothie (banana, broccoli, melon, mango)  and mixed salad (lettuce, rocket, cherry tomatoes, sundried tomatoes, cocumber, red onion and parsley with black vinegar dressing)
Mid afternoon: 1 vegan muffin and one prune
Dinner: I started well with 2 big glasses of the same smoothie I had for lunch but them I met my friend for a drink and spoiled it 2 glasses of red + 2 glasses of champagne that got medrunk straight away as I only had a few chips and hot jalapeños on the side. Oh my, will never drink again!!!!

Day 2
1. I love this beautiful day for me to enjoy
2. I love lazy weekend’s mornings with a sun tea in my hand
3. I love the light I am spreading through the world
4. I love the commitment I have taken to be vegan in order to avoid animal cruelty
5. I love how powerful it makes me feel, mental control over body cravings
6. I love that people come to me for couselling on how to lead a healthier lifestyle
7. I love being able to help them
8. I love my family life just as it is
9. I love my supportive friends and how we always make everything right by spending a night laughing together
10. I love my mum, that is the best in the world

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario