viernes, 11 de noviembre de 2011

DAY 1

I will post for 30 days what I eat to show you how it is possible to survive (and loose some weight on the way) on a vegan diet, as well as post 10 things I love about myself to improve positivity.
Obviously I'll go one day behind...


Breakfast: Orange Smoothie (in the blender orange juice, half a melon, 2 bananas)
Mid morning: red tea
Lunch: Ginger Smoothie (in the blender 2 apples, 2 pears, 1 banana, handful of spinach, 2.5 cm piece of ginger) this produces 1.7 litre which I drink between lunch and mid-afternoon.
Big bowl of stir fried veggies with soy sauce (peppers, onions, carrots, courgettes, mushrooms, soy sprouts)
Dinner miso soup with coliflower
herbal tea


Today
1. I love that it’s Friday and I will get a bit of break from work.
2. I love that I am off to a St. Martins parade with kids, love them sooo much
3. I love how my jeans are loosening a bit more every day thanks to the raw diet
4. I love all the positivity I am getting through living foods
5. I love their colours, flavours, freshness
6. I love how so few of us can make so much to change the way people feed themself, showing them how well we feel
7. I love how many animal lives we save, as many more people become vegan
8. I love the image I see in the mirror even when I am tired
9. I love when I can help someone even if they don’t say thank you
10. I love waking up with the same men after 15 years
… and tomorrow more to come!
 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario