jueves, 17 de noviembre de 2011

Day 6 & 7

Day 6 & 7
I love that I am
1. trustworthy
2. respectful
3. easygoing
4. reliable
5. a good friend always available
6. a good listener
7. an example for a few
8. a threat for some too
9. always happy
10. mostly positive
12. other times realistic
11. I love that I’ve been doing this for a week
13. I love that with this excuse I’ve started writing a daily blog, which is becoming really funny.
14. I love that people read and comment it
15. I love going for a run on the seashore in the morning
16. I love looking at the waves
17. I love breathing in freshness and positivity and breathing out concernes and stress
18. I love feeling the heat of the sun on my face
19. I love being able to share my experiences
20. I love just to be

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario