sábado, 19 de noviembre de 2011

DAY 8 AND DAY 9

DAY 8 and 9
1. I love that I can do this easily every day with pleasure (I sometimes post every other day as I don’t alway have web access as I live outside town)
2. I love that I have a few real friends, whom are there when needed
3. I love to listen to their advices
4. I love that they love me deeply
5. I love that I am a good friend in return
6. I love that I can put my concerns aside to listen to theirs
7. I love that even if I am tired but have something important to will pick up myself and get going with a smile on my face
8. I love to go out for a walk under the rain
9. I love it, when I meet people with the same likings as mines
10. I love that I get on with people with no effort
11. I love that when I walk into a meeting where I know nobody, I always find somebody willing to spend some time with me
12. I love doing yoga first thing in the morning when the house is still asleep
13. I love how relieved my body and mind feel afterwards
14. I love walking into the woods to medidtate at the end of the day
15. I love it, when I suddenly wake up at night fully awake and spend hours reading a chick-lit novel (yesss! it’s one of my secret plesures, even if I’m supposed to say I’m all meditation and out of body experiences!!!)
16. I love that I’m about to make a friend of mine VERY happy in the VERY near future
17. I love the satisfaction of a job well done
18. I love that when I get on a project I don’t let go until it’s satisfactorly finished and delivered
19. I love when a happy customer gives me a present to say thank you when they’ve already paid for my services (a box of chocolates or a plant for my desk is more valuable than a check, that really means THANK YOU)
20. I love that people trust me with their businesses

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario