jueves, 1 de diciembre de 2011

Tuesday day 19
1. I love the way I think
2. I love how I behave
3. I love that I al always happy
4. I love that it reflects on people
5. I love that I am responsable
6. I love shopping for food in farmer’s markets
7. I love going to the countryside
8. I love that I accept myself
9. I love that I am always working on becoming an even better person
10. I love that even if I am tired I forced myself up the sofa to write this
Wednesday Day 20
1. I love that I got so far in this daily excercise
2. I love that my life is as nice as any movie
3. I love that I work on my relatioships every day
4. I love that I don’t give anything for granted
5 I loves that I know that every day in my life is a special gift
6. I love that I try to make the most of it
7. I love that I savour the bad moments as well as the good ones, as they also are experiences for my backpack
8. I love that thanks to this commitment every day I am writing a blog
9. I love bumping into a lady, finding out that she was looking for me and ending up with a business proposal
10. I love that life is being nice to me
Thursday Day 21
1. I love chewing wheatgrass in the morning
2. I love explaining to people who asks me for a chewing gum what it really is and what the expression on their faces. It’s un-payable!
3. I love being vegan, it gives me such a new perspective of the world
4. I love that I sleep better since changing my eating habits
5. I love that I am saving animal lives
6. I love I have deeper dreams
7. I love that I trust my sixth sense
8. I love that I am able to say no when I need time for myself
9. I love that my family is cool and relaxed
10. I love that I don’t let other people’s opinions change the way I do things

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario