martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

DAY 25
1. I love reading
2. I love listening to music
3. I love sewing
4. I love knitting
5. I love tiding up
6. I love decorating my home
7. I love having friends round for tea
8. I love gardening
9. I love making room in cupboards for the winter cloths
10. I love taking stuff I don't need anymore to charity shops
11. I love that my kids do the same with their outgrown toys without having to tell them
12. I love that they understand the importance of donating to less fortunate people
13. I love recicling
14. I love walking or cicling instead of driving
15. I love my kids understand the importance of eating ealthy stuff and not poisonus food
16. I love handmaking Christmas presents for friends and family
17. I love how creative I am and the amount of ideas I get every year
18. I love receiving handmade presents
19. I love watching a good movie
20. I love going out on the terrace at sunset and viewing Africa, it doesn't happen so often so it's a big thing.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario