viernes, 9 de diciembre de 2011

DAY 27
1. I love my hippie lifestyle
2. I love that I don't care what people think of me
3. I love that I respect myself
4. I love that I enjoy my friend's company
5. I love spending the afternoon window shopping
6. I love discovering new ways of entretaining myself
7. I love being able to disconnect
8. I love spending time with different kind of people
9. I love making my kids happy
10. I love doing up my hair in different ways

DAY 28

1. I love Christmas lights
2. I love magic of Christmas and how it softens some people hearts
3. I love that I'm organising a Christmas party for my kids friends
4. I love the smiles on their little faces when they look at toys and how they hope they will get them as presents, eventually
5. I love they're good students
6. I love thay have some good friends that love and respect them
7. I love that I am able to teach them good stuff
8. I love they are better behaved than most of their friends
9. I love how they tell their frinds not to eat junk food, as "they won't grow properly"
10. I love that some of me lives through them

DAY 29

1. I love that I have almost achieved my goal
2. I love that I will be able ti surprise my family soon
3. I love that every day I'm more mature and grown up
4. I love that my business is growing well
5. I love that people value me professionally
6. I love that I am able to make people happy
7. I love that I bought myself a pair of jeans a size smaller
8. I love that I am looking into new food recepies
9. I love that I am organising cooking workshops for January
10. I love that I will be able to spread my knowledge

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario