domingo, 4 de diciembre de 2011

DAY 23
1. I love that I live in a priviledged place
2. I love that I was walking on the seaside this morning wearing my spring clothes
3. I love that my dog walked 6 km with no strain whatsoever
4. I love that I had my homegrown organic tomatoes for lunch
5. I love that I had time to catch up on some housekeeping unfinished business
6. I love that I feel rested and relaxed
7. I love that I studied for 2 uninterrupted hours
8. I love that life seems so easy these days
9. I love my little girl, she's such a sweetie
10. I love my little boy, he's such a grown up man

DAY 24
1. I love that I'm trying to make people understand that Christmas get together aren't about filling up the belly but sharing a meal with loved ones
2. I love that 30-40% agree on that
3. I love that I'm organising reunions with people from different times of my life for the pleasure of meeting up and not I have to see them because it's Christmas
4. I love that even if the rest of my family is far away I will have a nice time with friends, instead
5. I love that I don't feel sad for it and accept it as it is
6. I love that I accept the fact that I have to work when people enjoy themselves
7. I love that I found vegan substitutes for holiday food including dessert and also for the kids
8. I love that we wrap up presents in newspaper
9. I love that we use eco friendly light and decorations
10. I love holiday season, even if I badly miss cold and snow!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario