viernes, 8 de febrero de 2013

Healthy Snack nº1

FRUITS AND SEEDS CHUNKS/PAPILLA DE FRUTAS Y SEMILLAS
 
IMG_0969
 
This great snack came from the rest of juicing my breakfast ORANGE SPICY JUICE, I was cleaning the juicer and thought what a pity it was that all that nice stuff was going into the vean, so that I added some pumpkin seeds and a kaki (they're just going out of season now, so that I'll have to do without from now on) Mixed it all in, stored it in the fridge and enjoyed it at 5pm for mid afternoon snack on my terrace while warming with the last rays of sun
 
Esta maravilla salio de los restos de mi desayuno ZUMO NARANJA PICANTE.
Estaba yo limpiando la batidora cuando me dije: que pena! toda esta fibra a la basura, asi que lo recogi, le añadi unas semillas de calabaza, un kaki (los últimos de la temporada), lo mezcle todo, lo guarde en la nevera y disfrute de una buenissima merienda a las 5 en mi terraza mientra me calentaba con los últimos rayos de sol del dia!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario