jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Spring Reboot week 2 - day 5 to 9

Well, my daily journal got a bit boxed, but not my reboot.

Last Friday day 5 I weighted in at 70.70kg and did well all day BUT got invited over to a friend's house for dinner and managed to have my juice, some celery with homemade hummus, some mixed salad and, this was the mistake, 2 slices of toasted bread with tomato and spanish ham. God it was so delicious, but believe or not the next morning I weighted in at 71.6kg.
Come on it's not as if I've eaten 900 grams for dinner, but I believe it's fluid retention or similar.
I have discovered that lunch more or less I can have anything, but dinner has to be extremely light, even when not rebooting

Day 6 - Saturday, liquids all day again
Carrot/ginger/apple for breakfast
Pepper Gazpacho for lunch
Green juice for dinner




Day 7 - Sunday, not bad all together...
Sweet Potato Juice  for breakfast
mixed salad and some pasta with tomato for lunch
Carrot/Ginger/Apple juice for mid afternoon snack (and a piece of homemade apple cake)
Cilapple juice for dinner
Spent the whole day at home as kids got a stomach bug from the kids of the friends we went to see on Friday (not people to hang out with: give bugs and make me skip diet)

Day 8 - Monday, the bug got me
so spent the day on ginger and lemon water, then got hungry mid afternoon and had a small bowl of pasta with tomato sauce and a piece of apple cake
went to bed and slept 12 hours to recover




Day 9 - Tuesday, on my feet again
breakfast: small glass of my kids breakfast pink smoothie
lunch: lentil soup and bowl of pasta with pesto, asparagus and zucchini
dinner: vegetable soup

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario