jueves, 23 de mayo de 2013

Spring Reboot - Day 10 and 11

Day 10 Wednesday - Reboot with lunch
was the plan, as the bug left me quite weak and felt like needed a bit more than just juice so had
breakfast my usual juice of carrot/ginger/apple, I make about a litre and share it between the morning and a mid afternoon snack when I get back home from work
lunch celery salmorejo with alfalfa sprouts and polenta with sauted veggies

dinner: fennel green juice and 2 pieces of rosemary organic goat cheese

Day 11 - On the scale 69.80kg totally over the moon
breakfast, the usual
lunch celery salmorejo with sprouts (I have little time, so that I like to cook at least for 2 days and I don't mind eating the same thing two days in a row)
polenta with stir fried veggies mediterranean style - divine


Dinner: red beet juice


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario