martes, 28 de mayo de 2013

Hunger or Anxiety?

That's a good question and the answer isn't any easy one at all. There are many articles or how to recognize hunger, how to overcome cravings, how to control them with water/tea/distraction techniques and so on. All of which I have tried and experienced. The outcome of it, is that if one's strongly minded one can do it successfully.

Yes you can beat anxiety.

But a lot has been written on how to do it, so the purpose of this article is not to give you solutions but look at the base of the problem.

Over the past few year I have experimented a lot with myself (juices only, liquids only, raw diet, vegan diet, non gluten, etc)and I was controlling my self, with more or less health benefits, and at the same time observing other people. How do others behave with food? Do I think a lot about the quality and quantity of what I put in my mouth while someone else just throws in anything that's edible (or not, this is really personal) and maybe obsess about work or clothes. I personally don't understand why most women suffer to be beautiful wearing heels and miniskirts or using wax. That's why I love the world, because we're all so different!
As I started to take on a new behaviour towards food, I started to notice the "mistakes" people were making.

I have 2 very good advantage viewing points

1. my restaurant, where I see about 30 different people every day having lunch while fighting their demons

2. my entourage, specially the children point of view thanks to the friends of my own kids

In the restaurant I get different 


I blog with BE Write

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario