jueves, 16 de mayo de 2013

Spring Reboot day 4

well definitively today is the day I felt better in a long time, the vitamins and minerals are boosting my system and I have been happy, strong, powerful, positive and with tons of energy since I woke up.
And from here it's all going upwards!!!

I also had the gut to step on the scale (71kg) so I don't even want to wonder where I was on Monday morning...

Actually 71kg it's where I was after Christmas and I went back to 68-69 in a week, so my goal now is getting down to 65kg, which is where I was about 15 years ago!!!

I am nearly there, this is the last pull, my definite goal is to complete a 2 weeks reboot on liquids only to then introduce some salads for lunch and start maintenance.

Food log for today was more or less same as yesterday as I enjoyed it so much:

- breakfast: orange/carrot/Apple juice
- Lunch: guacamole soup
- Dinner: V8 juice (no picture as looks disgusting)

couple of litres of wáter and couple of cups of gree/red tea

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario