miércoles, 15 de mayo de 2013

Spring Reboot day 3

According to all detox gurus day 3 is the day to get past in order to make or break, well I definitively made it.
However, detox symptoms kicked in bad time since very early morning: terrible mood swings, headache, hunger just before lunchtime. I tought I'd give in, but then said to myself: hey, if you can control this, you'll be at the end of day 3, but if you don't you'll be again on day 1 and you'll have failed. We're half a way through May and bikini time is here, so no more excuses and a lot of Advantage Cards Reading (I don't have them phisically, it's all in my mind)

When I got home in the afternoon I did an enema to help me detox and the pain was tremendous, but took my mind off things and helped time pass.

With all this on my side I'll step on the scale in the morning

My food log for today:

Carrot, Apple, orange and ginger juice for Breakfast
Guacamole Soup with lentil sprouts

 



Green juice for dinner

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario