lunes, 13 de mayo de 2013

Spring Reboot Day 1

Well, here I am back after a far too long break 2 months, where I went rollercoasting downhill with no brakes, back to glueten, cheese and some meat! SINNER, THAT'S ME!!! Anyhow, I decided that today was the day and I nearly did it, it's nearly bedtime so I probably won't fall off the wagon this late. As
 
As well as deciding it consciously my body has been demanding a detox reboot for the last week so my food log for today was:
 
- Water until lunch time
- Sun burst juice for mid afternoon snack
- Green Juice for dinner
 
Couple of litres of wáter and 2 cups of red/Green tea
 

 
 

How do I feel?
Well, I didn't have the gut to step on the scale this morning, although I should've, but nevermind, will probably head that direction on Wed/Thu as I don't want to risk depression.
I woke up with a resolution and maintained throughout the day being in control of my eating all the time, so I feel very happy with myself and powerful to carry on
I did some light excercise this morning and moved a lot throughout the day
From lunchtime onwards I fell a bit light headed and I had to lie down in the sun just before dinner for about an hour as I was cold and tired, but my mood is good and cheerful

More to come tomorrow!!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario