jueves, 31 de enero de 2013

The dawn of a new era


20121228-090948.jpg

20121228-091027.jpg

20121228-091058.jpg

                      We've all been bombed, throughout the last few months with news on the end of the world, the change of an era and the end of the Mayan calendar and the consequent jokes on the various social medias, some of which, I must admit, were really funny.

                     The truth is, nobody knows the truth, and personally I hope it is the beginning of a new era (some says our DNA spiral is also muting) when we all become better beings, respectful with the environment, the most vegan as possible, helpful with others, positive and fearless, I hope for a world in which money isn't as important as someone's hearth BUT in which there's no extremism from the "natural, vegan, healthy" who openly dislike and attack whoever doesn't agree with them.

                     I believe in a society where everyone lives by his own moral standard and respects everybody's point of view.

                     Now, moral issues on the side, the picture was taken driving downhill on the cost in Southern Spain, opoosite Africa and the Atlas mountains. I had been looking at it for about 5 minutes, enjoying the light and the peace of the moment, when I decided to stop to take some pics. These are the best.

I have done some research and the round element on the right is Venus, visible in this part of the world at sunrise, but the funny thing is, it wasn't visible to the eye, I only discovered it when I later looked at the pics.

Have a great day everyone!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario