sábado, 3 de noviembre de 2012

Why people aren't interested in being healed?

As health worried people, our aim has to be to spread the word about Tera Warner programs and how they can improve many people's lives. 
What I do find, when talking to talking to people about health issues and juices, is that everything looks so difficult for them and basically I think many of them are happy being sick.
For instance now there's a friend (extremely overweight with thyroid imbalance, dreadful food and drink habits, no exercise) that always calls me for advices on health issues for herself and her daughters (always sick with one thing or the other) and never listens afterwards. Now she's intoxicated, has fever and sore throat and I told her to have orange juice and enema to start with and some cucumber and celery juice later on and said no way she was having an enema! That's my point, people aren't interested in being healed!
BUT I won't give up, as there's always someone interested to listen, mostly every day someone asks me how I achieved such a weight loss and a healthy look.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario